Organic Landscape Care
The Northeast Organic Farming Assiciation (NOFA) is the leading developer of organic standards for landscape care. As a NOFA accredited landscapers, we are bound to a rigid set of standards for maintaining landscapes using completely organic methods, free of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Our landscape & gardening services include:
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Plant installation
- General Garden Upkeep
- Mulch and Compost Spreading
- Garden Maintenance Plan
- Natural Pest Control Plan
- Lawn Health Evaluation & Maintenance Plan
- Increasing soil fertility and building soil structure and biodiversity through composting.
- Emphasizing and fostering abundant plant health over disease treatment.
- Refraining from the use of any synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Using organically approved products and biological pest controls when absolutely necessary.
- Using human labor over industrial machinery whenever possible. (eg. raking and sweeping vs. using a leaf blower).
- Using locally available or procuced building and landscaping materials whenever possible.
FernCreek Design *
Olivebridge, NY 12461
(845) 657 - 0324 * info@ferncreekDB.com
Serving the Catskills, Shawangunks, and Hudson Valley including Ulster County, Dutchess County, Kingston, New Paltz, Woodstock, Saugerties, Phonecia, Wawarsing, Accord, Marbletown, Naponach, High Falls, Rosendale, Stone Ridge, Tillson, Gardiner, Hurley, Shokan, Rhinebeck, Rondout, Port Ewen, Hillside, Lincoln Park, Connelly, Eddyville, Bloomington, Esopus, Pine Bush, Boiceville, Olivebridge, Krumville, and surroundng areas.